Skip to content
- Fresh or frozen ravioli (I use the larges ones stuffed with feta and spinach)
- Chopped parsley
- Feta Cheese (garnish)
- Strompolos’ Greek Dressing
- Marinate ravioli overnight, lightly basted in dressing.
- Drain well and slowly broil in oven or on low heat on barbecue grill until edges are crispy.
- Broil or grill both sides.
- If you don't have time to marinate overnight, baste well, then broil, basting again after flipping.
- Serve with parsley garnish as appetizer, main meal by itself or with a meat, or use smaller raviolis as appetizers.