For each person.
- 1-6oz. lobster tail in shell with top of shell sliced open lengthwise
- 2-large scallops
- 2- large clams in shells
- 2- mussels in shells
- 4 oz. dried large noodles/curly/wide
- Four cherry tomatoes whole
- 1-small carrot cut in slices
- 1/2 stalk celery cut in slices
- 1/4 small sweet onion chopped fine
- Finely chopped fresh parsley 2 tablespoons
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 oz. Strompolos' Authentic Greek Dressing
- 6 oz. fish and
- 6 oz. chicken stock
- (Fish stock available in good stores)
- If you can't find fish stock, use all chicken, but it's better with fish stock.
- 1 teaspoon saffron, if not available, use paprika, but better with saffron.
- Bring stock to boil, with bay leaf, saffron, Strompolos' Greek Dressing.
- Add carrot, celery, onion, noodles, bring back to boil.
- Add fish and boil until shellfish open, turn off, then add cherry tomatoes to just warm and cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Serve in deep bowls and garnish with chopped parsley and serve with crusty/toasted bread.